Monday, February 4, 2013

Sometimes Just Putting It Out There Helps to Make It Happen

It has been crazy around her ethe last two days.  My son had his 6th birthday party yesterday.  The kids had a great time at his  Fossil Finder party at Bob Jones Nature Center....one of our favorite places.  Both of my sons have attended classes there over the past 3 years.  I love their program and I love their philosophy...and I especially love...drum roll please....that I have a job interview there this weekend.  Just when I was feeling like there was no hope of me ever working again...I have an interview.  Obviously an interview does not mean I have a job yet, but I am super excited because I haven't even been able to get call backs on my applications up until now.  I feel like things are moving in the right direction!

I have been talking or rather...commiserating with friends for quite sometime about the job situation.  But then I came here and started planning on what to do next and voila...an interview popped up.  The best part about if I get this job is that some of my other ideas about starting a business fit very well with this position.  I think one can compliment the other.  So I am just going to keep putting one foot in front of the other and see where it leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment